1. New Autos are considered any auto within 3 years of current year, with 36,000 miles or less.
2. APR - Annual Percentage Rate is subject to change and may vary depending on evaluation of credit history, so your rate may differ
3. Payment per $1,000 balance is based on the listed interest rate for the maximum term. Example: for a 5 year (60 month), $20,000 new auto loan at the rate of 1.99, take 20 x $17.52 for a payment amount of $350.40 (loan amount ÷ $1,000 x payment example = payment amount). Actual payments will vary based on credit score, term, and type of vehicle.
4. Used and new. Specialty vehicles include motorcycles, classic cars, ATVs, boats, and RVs.
5. This APR (Annual Percentage Rate) will vary with the market based on the 91 Day Treasury Bill as published on the third Thursday of each month. Rates are effective on the 1st day of the month and can change monthly.
6. The minimum monthly payment will be calculated after each advance and will equal 1.62% of the outstanding balance. In no event will your payment be less than $100.00.